Have you come to hate your love handles? Are you ready to crumble that muffin top or deflate your spare tire? No matter what cute name you give it, areas of obstinate fat are nothing to smile about. They are usually a result of hereditary body type, and they resist healthy eating and regular physical activity. Dr. Cheryl Burgess utilizes a new technology called Vanquish to beat those bulges without surgery.
Scientific treatmentThe FDA approved Vanquish system is based on selective radiofrequency energy. The device selectively heats adipose (fatty) tissue without harm to surface skin. Vanquish adjusts automatically to maintain safe, optimal temperature. As fat cells heat up they rupture, spilling their content of lipids. Your body’s lymphatic system naturally flushes the destroyed fat cells over the course of a few weeks. Your body does not create new fat cells once you reach adulthood, so results are long term so long as you maintain your current weight and activity level.
The Vanquish differenceSeveral non-invasive, non-surgical fat reduction methods are now available to residents of the DC Metro area, but Vanquish has some important distinctions. It is the only hands-free, no-contact system. You simply lie down comfortably while the device is positioned around your midsection, not touching your body. A clinician oversees the procedure, but because Vanquish automatically monitors and adjusts temperature, there is little chance of human error. Most reasonably healthy adult patients who want to lose a few inches around the middle are good candidates.
Why patients love Vanquish
- Just four 30-minutes sessions are needed.
- Treatment is painless – most patients say they feel a sensation of deep warmth like a heating pad.
- Vanquish treats the largest area of any similar fat reduction technique.
- No downtime. You may return to normal activities right after your appointment.
- Minimal side effects. You could experience warmth, pinkness in the treatment area for up to an hour.
- Noticeable results. A slimmer midsection in about two weeks.
Call Center for Dermatology in Washington, DC at 202-955-5757 or in Annapolis, MD at 410-224-1195 for a consultation with Dr. Burgess. Vanquish could have you loving your core again!
- DC area dermatologist describes how the Vanquish system works to remove fat
- Revolutionary radiofrequency fat reduction treatment available in Washington DC
- Board certified dermatologist in Maryland area explains Vanquish™
- Non-surgical fat removal methods available in Washington, DC area
- Patients can now remove stubborn body fat with Vanquish™
- Safe fat removal with Vanquish™ in Washington
Meet Dr. Burgess
Before & After Gallery
News & Events