Why choose an expert dermatologist in Annapolis and Washington?
- Cheryl M. Burgess, M.D., F.A.A.D, is a Board-certified dermatologist. She is nationally and internationally known as one of the experts in the field of dermatology.
- Dr. Burgess and her highly trained staff are committed to providing the finest health care to its patients. To this end, our office uses only the most up-to-date equipment and techniques.
- The Center for Dermatology and Dermatologic Surgery provides a full range of diagnostic medical and surgical services for diseases of the skin, hair, and nails.
- Dr. Burgess is a renowned expert in scar revisions and hair loss issues.
- Dr. Burgess is one of the top dermatologists in addressing skin of color issues and concerns.
- The Center for Dermatology and Dermatologic Surgery provides a full range of cosmetic dermatology. We specialize in skin rejuvenation and skin care, and we are available to provide skin evaluations and treatment. Our office offers a complete and science based skin rejuvenation program for all skin types.
- Dr. Burgess believes that an on-going education for herself and the staff is essential to providing the best possible care for their patients and to keep abreast of the latest technological advances.
- Dr. Burgess believes that each person must be treated with respect and as an individual. She encourages active participation in his or her treatment.
- Dr. Burgess is a clinical investigator, consultant, advisor, and key opinion leader to Allergan Inc., BioCosmetic Research Labs, Johnson & Johnson, Merz, Revance, and Kythera.
- Dr. Burgess has been featured in the media and interviewed on TV news programs such as ABC News, FOX News and NBC News. She currently reports on dermatologic issues and beauty basics, a weekly segment on Washington DC’s NBC Channel 4 Mid-day News.
- The staff at the Center for Dermatology and Dermatologic Surgery, The Professional Aesthetic Image Center, P.C. values the importance of patient confidentiality and is dedicated to personalized patient care and excellent customer service.
- Dr. Burgess values your time and business.
Featuring Center for Dermatology and Dermatologic Surgery - Dermatologist on Demand™
When patients call to our practice, first of all, they are greeted with a very kind, loving voice. Alejandra is our receptionist, and people just tend to love her. One thing though that we do express is customer service. She’s worked in the customer service industry for many years, and therefore, practice makes perfect. She welcomes everyone with open arms.
We don’t like to have patience wait. So when an appointment is scheduled, we confirm the appointment, and if you can’t make it at the time that you were scheduled, then we go ahead and replace your appointment and give someone else your appointment. So that keeps the flow going. So if you have an emergency, we usually can stick you in the schedule with one appointment in the morning and one appointment in the afternoon that we keep open for emergencies.
We don’t try to keep our patients waiting. They have full access to the practice definitely within the week or a couple of days. And like I was saying, on an emergency basis, we have two appointments open every day.
The back-office medical assistants are very versed and skilled. We have lasers, we have an esthetician, and we also have the medical side of dermatology that we see in. So everyone feels pretty welcome in that. This is not just a cosmetic office, but we see medical conditions, and we do surgery. We do a whole host of dermatologic procedures and address any issues that are concerning the skin, hair, and nails.