Why choose an expert dermatologist in Annapolis and Washington?
- Cheryl M. Burgess, M.D., F.A.A.D, is a Board-certified dermatologist. She is nationally and internationally known as one of the experts in the field of dermatology.
- Dr. Burgess and her highly trained staff are committed to providing the finest health care to its patients. To this end, our office uses only the most up-to-date equipment and techniques.
- The Center for Dermatology and Dermatologic Surgery provides a full range of diagnostic medical and surgical services for diseases of the skin, hair, and nails.
- Dr. Burgess is a renowned expert in scar revisions and hair loss issues.
- Dr. Burgess is one of the top dermatologists in addressing skin of color issues and concerns.
- The Center for Dermatology and Dermatologic Surgery provides a full range of cosmetic dermatology. We specialize in skin rejuvenation and skin care, and we are available to provide skin evaluations and treatment. Our office offers a complete and science based skin rejuvenation program for all skin types.
- Dr. Burgess believes that an on-going education for herself and the staff is essential to providing the best possible care for their patients and to keep abreast of the latest technological advances.
- Dr. Burgess believes that each person must be treated with respect and as an individual. She encourages active participation in his or her treatment.
- Dr. Burgess is a clinical investigator, consultant, advisor, and key opinion leader to Allergan Inc., BioCosmetic Research Labs, Johnson & Johnson, Merz, Revance, and Kythera.
- Dr. Burgess has been featured in the media and interviewed on TV news programs such as ABC News, FOX News and NBC News. She currently reports on dermatologic issues and beauty basics, a weekly segment on Washington DC’s NBC Channel 4 Mid-day News.
- The staff at the Center for Dermatology and Dermatologic Surgery, The Professional Aesthetic Image Center, P.C. values the importance of patient confidentiality and is dedicated to personalized patient care and excellent customer service.
- Dr. Burgess values your time and business.
Featuring Center for Dermatology and Dermatologic Surgery - Dermatologist on Demand™
When patients call at our practice they are first greeted in a very kind loving manner by our receptionist. She welcomes everyone with open arms.
If you can’t make it at the time you were scheduled, then we replace that appointment with someone else so that we keep the flow going.
If you have an emergency, we usually can fit you into the schedule into either the one appointment in the morning and one in the afternoon that are opened for emergencies.
We don’t keep our patients waiting. They have full access to the practice within the week or in a couple of days or for emergencies we have two appointments open every day. When you visit our practices, you will benefit from the knowledge and dedication of an amazing team of professionals, as well as the latest advances in medical technology.
Call today the Board-certified dermatologist Dr. Cheryl Burgess and her knowledgeable team at the Center for Dermatology and Dermatologic Surgery. Phone: (202) 955 – 5757