Patients in Washington, DC Are Discovering the Effectiveness of a New Fat Removal Treatment
Dr. Cheryl Burgess, an internationally acclaimed board-certified dermatologist, would love for you to visit her at the Center for Dermatology and Dermatologic Surgery in Washington DC so that you can learn about a cutting-edge nonsurgical body fat removal procedure called Vanquish. If you are maintaining a healthy diet and regular exercise but can’t seem to rid yourself of stubborn fat deposits, this contouring solution may be just what you are looking for. You don’t need to feel ashamed of your fat any longer. Give Vanquish a try!
Many of us are not at fault for the stubborn fat which we cannot rid ourselves of. In many cases, there are factors out of our control that is going against us including heredity. The Vanquish treatment is time-efficient and comfortable. You’ll be able to sit and relax as that stubborn fat is removed from flank to flank of your abdominal region. After only a few treatments, you’ll have that body you’ve been fighting so hard to achieve.
Vanquish – What Is It?
Many people looking into the Vanquish fat-removal treatment will have similar questions, including “What is it and how does it work”? The answer to that question is simple. Vanquish is an FDA approved treatment that utilizes radiofrequency energy to heat that fatty layer on the abdomen and thighs, causing fat-cell death. Once the treatment is over, over the next several weeks and months, your body’s lymphatic system will remove these dead cells. What really sets the Vanquish treatment system apart from its competitors is its hover-above design. This design allows for a large area to be treated in a single session. The Vanquish treatment is also contact-free, meaning it never comes into physical contact with the skin. This makes anesthesia and pain medication completely unnecessary.
Pros and Cons of Vanquish
- Vanquish is 100% noninvasive. It is a wonderful treatment option for fat removal that doesn’t require the extra costs associated with surgery and anesthesia which traditional liposuction would require. It shows lasting results for patients who maintain a healthy lifestyle post-treatment.
- Due to Vanquish’s hover-above design, larger areas of treatment can be treated within a single 45-minute session when compared to alternatives.
- A rare side-effect of fat-freezing treatments, paradoxical adipose hyperplasia, is non-existent with Vanquish. This side-effect results in unwanted fat growth post-treatment.
- Fat necrosis can occur following the Vanquish treatment, which feels like solid lumps underneath the skin. This can typically be treated over time through regular massage.
- Vanquish will require multiple treatments to achieve maximum results
- If you have implantable devices, such as an IUD or hip replacement, you will not be a candidate for Vanquish due to their tendency to disrupt the applicator’s energy.
Schedule an Appointment
How Effective is Vanquish?
Improvement using the Vanquish treatment system is gradual, but after a few weeks, you will begin to see noticeable results. Optimal results are typically seen within four weeks to a couple of months following your final treatment as the dead fat cells are removed from your body. To maintain long-lasting results, maintaining a healthy lifestyle is essential. This includes a healthy, well-rounded diet and regular exercise. Once a fat cell is destroyed, it is gone, but new fat cells can develop. Vanquish is incredibly effective as long as you care for your body in a healthy way.
If you are looking for a non-invasive solution for fat removal that is non-invasive and comfortable, consider Vanquish. For more information on this ground-breaking treatment solution, give Dr. Cheryl Burgess at Center for Dermatology and Dermatologic Surgery in Washington, DC a call today at (202) 955 - 5757.Back to Vanquish Page