Dr. Cheryl Burgess is a board certified dermatologist at the Center for Dermatology and Dermatologic Surgery. She has been in business for many years and has invested in some of the latest, cutting-edge technologies to provide her patients with some of the best treatments around. The facility can help patients with both medical and cosmetic dermatology issues that may be of concern, offering a wide range of solutions. Her practice is equipped with many laser devices cleared by the FDA, including the popular Aerolase laser device.
The Aerolase laser device is an Nd:Yag laser that can be used in many different ways by professionals including dermatologists, podiatrists, gynecologists, and gastroenterologists, just to name a few. It is cleared by the FDA for 33 different indications, which include:
- Coagulation and hemostasis of benign vascular lesions
- Treatment of benign cutaneous lesions
- Treatment of keloids and psoriasis
- Treatment of benign pigmented lesions (sun spots and age spots)
- Reduction of lesion size
- Treatment of lesions that have not responded to other laser treatments
- Reduction of the appearance of wrinkles
- Reduction of red pigmentation from scarring
- Treatment of mild to moderate inflammatory acne vulgaris
- Removal of unwanted hair for permanent reduction
The Aerolase Nd:Yag laser can also be used on all skin types, including ethnic and tanned skin. It is beneficial for patients of all ages who want to rejuvenate their appearance and enjoy a wide range of improvements to their skin and body as indicated above.
If you reside in or around the communities of Washington, DC and Annapolis, Maryland, Dr. Cheryl Burgess and her team of professionals are ready to work with you in determining the best treatment options for your skin and body concerns. Call the Center for Dermatology and Dermatologic Surgery today to book a consultation visit with our board certified dermatologist and her team of dedicated staff.
At the Center for Dermatology and Dermatologic Surgery, board certified dermatologist Dr. Cheryl Burgess believes that patients should have ...