Interested in a career opportunity at our dermatology office in Washington or Annapolis?
Center for Dermatology and Dermatologic Surgery is growing! We welcome new patients, and continually add to our menu of services. That creates the ongoing opportunity for an exciting career in dermatology at our office in Washington, DC and in Annapolis, MD. If you are passionate about providing unsurpassed patient care, join us!
Why work at Center for Dermatology and Dermatologic Surgery?We give qualified candidates the chance to develop their competencies and professional skills, in a state of the art clinical environment, under the tutelage of an internationally recognized Board-certified dermatologist.
We practice in an upbeat culture of respect and professionalism, with diverse workforce. Our pay scale and benefits package is competitive. There are ample opportunities for advancement for individuals who have the necessary drive and aptitude.
Openings in all areasWe are looking for experienced professionals, those transitioning into or out of practice, and new graduates for positions such as:
- Dermatologist – with or without Board-certification
- Dermatologic surgeon
- Mohs micrographic surgery
- Physician assistant
- Medical assistant
- Registered nurse
- Laser technician
- Patient care coordinator
- Insurance and billing
- Clinical Research Coordinator
- Social media assistant
- And others . . .
Apply now!We welcome resumes. If we do not have a matching opening now, we will keep your information on file for future reference.
- By mail. Send resume with cover letter describing your area of interest to #504, 2311 Main Street NW, Washington, DC 20037 or 167 West Jennifer Road, Annapolis, MD 21401.
- By fax at 202.955.5757 in Washington or 410.224.1195 in Annapolis.
- Via email – firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In person at either location.
- Or by completing an application through this secure online portal.